Walking Blind

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Daydreaming with Reality

Why do we continue the actions that only cause us more trouble for ourselves. Not even only trouble for ourselves, but for others in our lives.

After I had done multiple actions that would, could, will and should get me in some deep shit... I still find myself in the same situations. Maybe I continue because I am not being punished for the wrong I have done. I keep on doing these things because I like the excitement in how different they are from my normal life.

Although I am not being punished by an outside party, I still find myself being punished. I'm in a constant worry that what I have done wrong will come back at me. I know that in someway these actions will circulate and smack me in the face. I guess the only thing I can do for myself is make the choice to stop. I've decided today is the day. :)

Today...
Woke up early +
Made breakfast +
30 minute nap (I nap too much) -
House work +
Exercise +
Now to make a light dinner ++

Signing out <3

Allablog

1 Comments:

Anonymous Celia said...

I love this blog cos I know just how you feel. And it's not that fun...

Thanks for the encouragement! The pictures are inspiration-I'm trying really hard not to give up. while the pics inspire they also hinder and make me feel like I'll never get there again. But I'll sure try! haha

Thank you so much! you're great!!

July 21, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home