Not to be emo, I guess we all have our moments...
Why do the most upsetting things happen to us when we are the weakest? Or is it that upsetting things happen to us because we are weak?
I want to see what I want to see.
Not see what I don't want to see.
Put my fears in the back of my mind.
I want to live a happy and full life, with no worries.
If our lives are our own, why do we let people shake us?
Living and life are two of the most beautiful things, but with roses come thorns and with every passing day we creep closer to death.
It really sucks when you realize something you never want to know.
The smallest things can press on you so hard, it is almost like you can't breath.
Have you ever noticed we don't usually ask the questions we know will turn out negative?
I think it is because those are usually the questions we need the answers to the most.
AB

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home