Temptations
Well, my day has been exceptionally ordinary today. Only one thought has really crossed my mind, and I am unsure how to deal with it mentally... although I know how I will deal with it physically.
You see, I am in a pretty serious relationship with a guy I can actually say I love. I am a little upset with myself though... because sometimes I really wonder if I am missing out too much. I have been asked by several guys, in the past few years, if I wanted to date. To tell you the truth it has been tempting... After years of dating one person sometimes I think they forget that you still want to go out and have fun. Go see a movie, go have dinner or just go out in general and have a good time. The affection I wish we have in our relationship is not really there anymore. When someone comes along that shows a great amount of interest in you, is it wrong for it to be tempting?
I know I will not act on any of the gestures that have been asked of me. Even though sometimes I feel that our relationship is going downhill, there are still times that when I look at him I feel as thought I could never be happier with anyone else.
That's a wrap for tonight. :)
AB

1 Comments:
I don't think it's wrong to feel like that. In fact I think it is completely reasonable. Maybe you should talk to him and explain that you want to "spice things up." Tell him that you want to get some of that old romance back. But back on the original topic: no, it's not wrong to feel tempted.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home