Walking Blind

Monday, July 20, 2009

Making Circles

I've been thinking a lot more lately then what is probably good for my heath.

Family, friends, love & relationships.

From what I have learned in my short time being alive, family will always be the people you can rely and depend on most. At least in my situation. Not saying that my friends and serious relationship can not be dependable. Just that through thick and thin times your blood will have your back, or at least won't lead you blind.

Friends... the people you tell your problems and secrets and hope they keep them to themselves. This area is for now my second largest issue at hand and one of the reasons for me making this blog. As of this moment I feel as though I don't have that friend that I can tell my secrets and stories. I need a place to write them down and get them out of my head and off of my shoulders.

Relationships are one of the things that confuse me most in life. All are different, all have their own moral guidelines. Bleh... they are stressful and wonderful at the same time. Make you fulfilled and empty. I have always had this image of love being something that always makes you happy, but it is more complicated than what you are told. Relationships can't always be perfect.

For my simple day...
Woke up
Watched Never Been Kissed
Made lunch
Wrote some friends
Took a nap
Went for a run
Ate dinner
Blog
Now I plan on some house work and a night time walk

Thanks for reading :)

Allablog <3

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger celiagen said...

I completely agree on all of that! And I even know how you feel about the whole friend issue--I've felt like that pretty much always. It's hard to find someone trustworthy enough and compatible enough with yourself to be able to express everything that needs expressing. I hope you find that person soon, though!

July 21, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Allablog said...

Thank you. :) I'm sure when I find that friend I can tell anything to it will come naturally. Of course there is the saying... "Only two can keep a secret if one is dead." hahaha

July 21, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Celia said...

Today is beautiful I want to get to the park! I think you definately need to take time out for the outdoors today. My day has been alright thus far, I worked out and am talking to that guy that i;m confused about haha.

July 21, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home