Walking Blind

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yeah, I said drinking games. ;)

Sometimes... the best solution for your frustrations = drinking games.

Yes

Yes
, you heard me right. Do my words make no sense? Life has been so complicated with..
Work
Bills :/
boyfriend
boys that are friends that want to be your boyfriend
family
I think my list could continue on for longer than you are willing to read, I will stop here.
It is good to cut loose and do something for yourself. I have always told myself that stressing out is a waste of time and energy. Nothing will get accomplished when you are sitting and crying, pulling your hair out(unless you are going for the balding look), or taking out your anger at someone else. If you can fix your problem now, DO IT. If it takes time and you have to wait a day.. two days... even a week. Then put those things in the back of your mind. Do it when you CAN do something about it. Not saying procrastinate. Just... give your mind and body a moment to breath, and you will feel the difference.

Waking up at random hours of the night is pretty exciting. :) I will try to make sure I don't wait so long for another post. Work is hectic!

AB

1 Comments:

Blogger celiagen said...

Thanks for the advice. Hope all is well!

July 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home